1 comments

Santa and Jesus...

Published on 12.15.2009 in ,


Walking through Wal-Mart not long ago, Mini #1 was "helping" me shop and said hello to a wonderful lady who was shopping.

She acknowledged his hello and proceeded to ask him, "Is Santa Claus coming to your house?"


Mini #1 replied very quickly, "Yep...Happy Birthday!!!!"


As the woman gave me an inquisitive look, I told Mini #1, "Yes, that's right.  Happy Birthday to Jesus."



The woman walked away grinning from ear to ear as she muttered, "Ah, yes.  Happy Birthday Jesus Christ."


With all the hustle and bustle of the holidays, it's great to have a small child remind you of the true reason for the season.


And to turn around and say, "But I open presents."

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

1 Response to Santa and Jesus...

Anonymous
December 15, 2009 at 3:26 PM

Love it!

Add Your Comment