6 comments

30 before 30

Published on 7.20.2010 in

***UPDATE***

As things are "crossed" off my list...I'll cross them off the list below and link to the page where I explain what I've done.

******************************************

MTV's "The Buried Life" is a show about four twenty-somethings that decided they wanted a purpose to their life.

They started a list of 100 things they wanted to do before they died.

And started to do them.

This got me thinking about my own "bucket list" of sorts, and I decided that with the impending 3...0, I should start on that list.

Without further ado...my 30 before 30.


1. Get scuba certified. (Check!)
2. Actually print pictures of the boys and make a photo album of them. (Check!)
3. Ski the bowl of a major ski resort.
4. Learn more about my digital SLR and get good at taking pictures. (Check!)
5. Work from home. (Check!)
6. Be in a live theatre production (again!). (Check!)
7. Take the boys camping.
8. Run an actual race. (Seriously, if you knew how much I hate running, you would be shocked by this one.) (Check!)
9. Visit Europe.
10. Be debt free from everything but the house.
11. Own a boat. (Check!)
12. Crochet a hat. (Check!)
13. Bake a souffle. (Check!)
14. Sleep in until 11 a.m.; just for one day! (Check!)
15. Visit 5 more states in my quest to visit all 50.
16. Swim in the Pacific. (Check!)
17. Get my Master's degree.
18. Plant a garden. (Check!)
19. Grow my own herbs. (Check!)
20. Learn how to tat. (if you don't know what it is, that's OK.  It's like crocheting, only harder.)
21. Take the boys on a tour of a dairy farm. (Check!)
22. Visit a foreign country. (I know this is kinda like #9, but I want to do some other traveling too; like Canada...ooo, or Mexico!) (Check!)
23. Find the perfect shade of lipstick. (Check!)
24. Organize the basement storage room. (Check!)
25. Get another tattoo.
26. Find and buy the ultimate little black dress. (Check!)
27. Stop drinking non-diet pop. (Check!)
28. Learn how to play tennis. (Check!)
29. Try snowboarding.
30. Find and memorize 5 Bible verses to help me with my inadequacies. (Check!)

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

6 Response to 30 before 30

July 20, 2010 at 9:11 AM

I will help you with #28!

August 25, 2010 at 11:17 PM

#23 Clinique Black Honey. I swear it looks good on everyone!! Seriously!

August 25, 2010 at 11:20 PM

Ooo. Gooing to have to try that one!

September 20, 2010 at 10:11 PM

So pretty sure I can take off like 4 of those....

September 21, 2010 at 8:47 AM

Seriously? Which ones?

Kaytlen Prusha
March 17, 2011 at 9:27 AM

ooh ok, so I just picked up crocheting this past winter just before Nick left. If you go to YOUTUBE, there are some GREAT tutorials that help get you started lol =) Have Fun!

Add Your Comment