0 comments

Friday's Favorites...my hubby

Published on 5.21.2010 in , , ,

OK, so I know this is going to be mushy and romantic and...blah, blah, blah...

BUT...I really don't care. :) I have to brag.

Last Friday and Saturday was the ultimate event of my job. Basically, it means I spend 26 hours in Koch Arena from 8 a.m. Friday until 6 p.m. Saturday. Awesome, huh?

Besides that, it just so happens that Mini #1's birthday also fell on this past weekend.

So, when I got home from Koch on Saturday evening I was exhausted, both mentally and physically and did not want to even think about doing anything at the house.

...and I didn't have to.

As I walked in the house, I discovered that Engineering Man had done the laundry, cleaned the sheets, picked up the house, dusted, swept, vacuumed, cleaned the bathrooms, done the dishes, mopped the floors and given the boys baths.

Seriously, he's fabulous.

And...just as a side note, today is our 5th anniversary.

:)


My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Friday's Favorites...my hubby"

Add Your Comment