0 comments

Four years ago today...

Published on 5.16.2011 in ,

...I met you for the first time.


I never went into labor.  I was induced, and barely felt a contraction before your heart rate dropped.  The doctor didn't like how it was progressing.  Your dad and I decided that before things got too crazy, and you were still healthy and somewhat happy, that we'd go ahead with a C-section.  

Now, we never quite knew why your heart rate dropped.  The doctor thinks you were holding your own cord.  Your dad and I thought that you wanted your face to be pretty for pictures.
























I now know you were just showing your flair for the dramatic.

One last thing...
I still remember that the very first thing I noticed about you was the same thing I first noticed about your father...your lips...

























I love you Mini #1.  Happy Birthday!

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Four years ago today..."

Add Your Comment