0 comments

Thursday Things I Never Thought I'd Hear...

Published on 6.09.2011 in , ,

My dad is psychic...

...or at least he knows me well...

The other night Mini #1 was getting on my nerves.  Body slamming his brother, kicking his brother, pushing his brother over, antagonizing his brother, making annoying sounds, running around like a madman, ignoring everything I said, and oh, did I mention body slamming his brother?

I was done; D-O-N-E...done.

My dad proceeded to tell Mini #1, "I'm pretty sure your mom is about 10 seconds away from making you go to bed.  I think if you want to stay up, you better play the 'Don't Touch Your Brother' game for the next two hours."

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Thursday Things I Never Thought I'd Hear..."

Add Your Comment