0 comments

DIY season trade of the week...

Published on 3.28.2012 in , ,

April is right around the corner (ugh...I know, right?), which means a new MANTEL!

In preparation, I decided to diy a quick wreath change yesterday.

I grabbed a fall wreath from last year and also some forsythia bush branches that I randomly picked up for free from my old job.  I can't remember why, but they were going to throw them out, so I confiscated them. 
DSC_0035



Anyway, I took out all the fall stuff, put it in a bag and put it away with the rest of my random decorations.  

Then, I took the forsythia, and placed them through the grapevine wreath just along one side of the wreath.
DSC_0038



Stay tuned next week for the mantel reveal.  After I get it done...  :)

What about you all?  What random switches have you done to your own home decor for the "spring" season?

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "DIY season trade of the week..."

Add Your Comment