0 comments

Monday's Week in Review...

Published on 10.01.2012 in

This week I took Mini #1 to the park...
Untitled


...and turned around to find that he'd picked up a dead lizard...it came home with us...
Untitled


...then I took off to a conference...
Untitled


...while Engineering Man had his tonsils taken out... (My amazing, fantastic and wonderful M-i-L came down to take care of him)...
Untitled


...the conference was AMAZING...
Untitled


...Engineering Man's experience was not as amazing...
Untitled


...we were the crazy front row people...(I also learned front row people have the most fun!)
Untitled


...then found these kick butt steer sculptures the first night there...
photo (2)

photo (1)


...oh, and check out the down home throw back that was on our hotel room number...
Untitled


...anyway, at the conference not only did I get to hear amazing music...
Untitled


...and great speakers...
Untitled


...but I also met Beyonce!!...
Untitled


...I was able to spend quality time with the other church personnel I work with...
Untitled


...and learned many ways to not only personally abide with Christ, but also have my family do so!...
Untitled


...and when I finally got home, I got to snuggle with one of my favorite boys...
Untitled


This week I'll be highlighting a couple things I learned at the conference.  I'm so excited to share!!  Highly recommend the D6 conference to parents, couples, and especially those in ministry.  It was amazing!!!  September 2013.  Check it out. 

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Monday's Week in Review..."

Add Your Comment