0 comments

A birthday timeline

Published on 12.19.2012 in ,

Uncle D is living with us and last week Thursday was his birthday.

I believe birthdays are the most fabulous things in the world...I mean seriously...a day that's to celebrate you?!?...so I made an awesome supper and of course a cake.

FYI...Pioneer Woman's sheet cake is fantastic!!

So, here's a photo review of us doing "the cake"...

Mini #2 prepping to blow...

DSC_0272


...singing...
DSC_0274



...premature blowing...
DSC_0275




...finishing it off..
DSC_0277



...and eating...
DSC_0283


On a side note...the number 2 has been around a while. We used it to celebrate Mini #1's second birthday, Engineering Man's 26th birthday, my 27th birthday, Mini #2's second birthday, and now Uncle D's 25th birthday!

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "A birthday timeline"

Add Your Comment