0 comments

Tuesday's Week in Review...and a quick note

Published on 2.12.2013 in

This last week was filled with so many blessings!!!  I am reminded daily of how good God is!

So...the week started with another trip to the Stock Show...
Untitled


...look at my triplets!!...
Untitled


...where we learned about cows...
Untitled


...and petted them...
Untitled


Untitled


...and discovered what a chute was...
Untitled


...then we went to the rodeo...
Untitled


...where unfortunately forgot my "good" camera...
Untitled


...but I did get a shot of the calf ropers...
Untitled


...and of this mini who just couldn't stand the excitement of the bull riders...
Untitled


...Wednesday was ladies lunch, a total "win" in my book!...
Untitled


...and Thursday, this mini and I went to a local indoor watering hole.  Love it!!...
Untitled


...Saturday, the other mini and I headed to a friend's birthday party...
Untitled


...it was wonderful to see him interacting and playing with his school friends...



And now, the quick note...

Engineering Man asked me the other day if my plate was "full" yet.  I've discovered this lovely little four little word; BUSY.  With working three days a week, two Bible studies, the blog, my crochet business, my jewelry business, my photography business, and now adding the church choir, it seems that it is.  Unfortunately I love everything that I do, but I have to let something slide.  Because so many of the things I do I feel compelled to do, the blog is one that I feel can slie by slightly.  I'm still going to post as often as I can, as I've found it the one way I document our lives.  But, it may not be as often, and it may not be every Monday.  Thank you to all my dedicated readers and I promise not to disappear, but be a little more fuzzy!  :)  Thank you so much for understanding!!!

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Tuesday's Week in Review...and a quick note"

Add Your Comment