0 comments

The week in review...

Published on 4.03.2013 in ,

Wow...it's Wednesday??  I'm so far behind!!  I was going to update my 30 Before 30 for you all this week, but I guess that will happen next week!!

But, the past week included an early Easter egg hunt at mini #2's school...
Untitled


...with a super fun treat...
Untitled


...and a killer photo...
Untitled


...after a little mistake on how it was supposed to go...
Untitled


...we hit the lake...
Untitled

Untitled


...and saw turtles...
Untitled


...oh, and a fish!...
Untitled


...Friday night, Engineering Man took me out for the birthday...
Ahhh!!!  :)


...to the Kansas Jayhawks Sweet Sixteen game!...
Untitled


...we had awesome seats...
To the left of the Michigan pep band.


...and even though they lost it was the best present ever....well, either that or seeing Engineering Man in crimson & blue...I can't decide!...
That's right... I got him in crimson & blue.  He really does love me!!


...Saturday was another Easter egg hunt...
Untitled


...where the Easter bunny was in attack mode...teehee...
Untitled


...Mini #1 was hard to miss...
Untitled


...and was excited about the bouncy balls!...
Untitled


...they had quite the haul...
Untitled


...Sunday morning after church was another hunt...
Untitled


...and another haul of candy...
Happy Easter


...afterward, we hit up the cousins for ANOTHER egg hunt!...
Untitled


...yes, if you were counting the others from spring break we're on hunt #8...
Untitled


...oh, and a bunny cake...
Untitled


...that was engulfed in flames for my 30th birthday!...
Happy birthday to me!!


...Mini #2 helped me blow them out...
Untitled


...and then promptly passed out from the excitement...
Untitled


...that night we went out for supper and the boys showed their true colors...
Yes...these are our children...


I love being a mom!!

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "The week in review..."

Add Your Comment