0 comments

Monday's Three Weeks of Review...

Published on 6.24.2013 in

Yes, I disappeared!

But I had an amazing reason!!  My parents came to visit, and decided to take the kids back to Kansas with them!  So, for two weeks I painted, cleaned my house, steam cleaned my carpets, and did VBS at my church.  But you'll see all that soon...

The last few weeks included Mini #1's kindergarten graduation...
BHH_1760



...think he'll still wave like this at his high school graduation?...
BHH_1778



...Mini #2 was being his usual self...
BHH_1764



...and then we snapped some quick photos...
BHH_1840



...and a random family portrait...love these boys...
BHH_1859



...the following day Mini #1 had his splash day...
BHH_2058



...the next few days were a whirlwind as we hit up Cabela's...
Untitled



...and Mini #2 found some new boots...
Untitled



...we had a killer water fight...
Untitled

20130606_175359

20130606_174542





...put together puzzles...
Untitled



...went for walks...
Untitled



...went swimming...
Untitled


Untitled



...ate at our favorite chicken joint...
Untitled


Untitled



...and promptly passed out on the way home...
Untitled



...after much debate, we kicked the boys to the curb and said goodbye!...

...and promptly left on a date!  :) ...
Untitled



...to a cajun graduation party...
Untitled



...yum...
Untitled



...followed by a night with friends...
Untitled



...the next day we played with kids toys at our small group...
Untitled



...My first official week without the boys I slept (hee hee) and painted, a lot!...
Untitled



...and the weekend included slumming on the lake with Engineering Man...
Untitled



...the second week without the boys was spent with a lot of kids!...
Untitled



...and cleaning my carpets...ewww...
Untitled



...This past Friday we took off for Kansas to get the boys...

...after I spent the night puking I finally started feeling better and started spending time with my boys...
BHH_2189


BHH_2210



...#1 on the list was to see the chickens...
BHH_2176



...followed up by visiting great grandma...
BHH_2186



...and then visiting with friends...
BHH_2191



...and trying desperately to take photos of the boys...
BHH_2326



...we attended an early fireworks show...
BHH_2552


BHH_2550


BHH_2547



...and then watched mini #1's VBS show...
BHH_2592



...before promptly heading back south and passing out...
BHH_2595



...long (short) trip...
BHH_2627

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Monday's Three Weeks of Review..."

Add Your Comment