0 comments

Friday's Favorite Things...breathing

Published on 11.06.2009 in ,

In light of the "Mini" feature I seem to have going this week, I thought I'd hit on one of my least favorite things about being pregnant. 

Not being able to breathe.

Disclaimer: I love having the opportunity to actually get pregnant (easily), to be able to carry my baby, and to have the opportunity to feel it move. Now, the truth: I hate being pregnant.  With a passion.  I love the "before" (teehee), and I wouldn't give up Mini #1 for anything.  The thing is, those 40 weeks in between are on my least favorite list.

Now, to my favorite thing...

Mini #2 has permenantly set up residence under my rib cage.  This basically means that I haven't been able to take a deep breath for about 6 weeks. 

This week, I was driving in the car, when suddenly, Mini #2 decided to move lower in my abdomen. 

I could breathe.  Needless to say if someone had seen what I was doing (taking HUGE breaths as many times in a row as possible) they would have thought I was nuts.  At that point, I really didn't care.  I could BREATHE!!!

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Friday's Favorite Things...breathing"

Add Your Comment