0 comments

Friday's Favorites...thrifty chick...

Published on 7.09.2010 in , ,

Over the 4th, we went to visit Engineering Man's grandma.

In her town, there's a thrift shop called Et Cetra.

Adorable place with great prices.

EM's mom and I took off when we got there to go shopping for shorts for her.

Needless to say, I spent my own money on...

A shirt for Engineering Man...













A shirt for me...













Another shirt for me...













...(price tags still attached)...













A pair of shorts for me...













A jacket for me...













And an Erin London jacket for me...












(Looked it up...retail it's $52.)

So...what did I pay for all these great finds?























































For a grand total of....$20.50.

Except well...the thrift store was running a sale that day. In honor of the holiday everything was half price.

My total...including tax for all 6 items was $10.52.

SCORE!

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Friday's Favorites...thrifty chick..."

Add Your Comment