0 comments

A mini (#2) grows up...

Published on 7.27.2010 in ,

One tradition I had for Mini #1 I've continued with Mini #2.

I took a picture with Mini #1 every month-day (short for "monthly" birthday) for the first year of his life to commemorate his growth.  Mini #1's pictures were with a bear he received from Engineering Man's parents the day he was born.

I've continued the tradition with Mini #2, only this time I'm using a monster I bought when I found out I was pregnant with him.

.lovethemonsterandthinkit'sthecoolestthingever.

And now...to date...a mini #2 in review:

BIRTH


















MONTH ONE
Mom fail.  Yea...that's right.  I forgot I wanted to take a picture of Mini #2 with the monster until month two.  Yes...I know I just blew the mom of the year prize...


MONTH TWO

















MONTH THREE

















MONTH FOUR

















MONTH FIVE






















Holy hell...life goes by so quickly...

(mom tear)

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "A mini (#2) grows up..."

Add Your Comment