0 comments

My moving OCD...

Published on 10.27.2010 in , ,

 Before the moving guys came to the house I organized each room with a post it note.

























Each color coincided with a room in our future house.  For example, blue was Mini #1's future room. So boxes marked with "blue" will be placed in the new house in the "blue" room. 
























I did this to make it easier  for the unloading of the giant truck that they packed to the roof.
















Needless to say I had a whole bunch of different colors of post it notes, and well, didn't use all of them.
















Engineering Man was helping me unpack this week and asked..."Got enough post its?"
























He'll thank me when he realizes this was just one of 15 rooms and closets.
















...and I can tell him where his socks are...

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "My moving OCD..."

Add Your Comment