0 comments

We interrupt this regulary scheduled programming...

Published on 10.08.2010 in



...to bring you:

Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

I've had the unfortunate cause of knowing many women with breast cancer.

Surprisingly, something that's not often heard of, but is still out there...is a breast cancer gene.

It's in my family.

Fortunately, it does not extend to my immediate portion of the family tree, but my mom has aunts, cousins, and even cousins my age (under 30) that have been given the diagnosis of...

...it's not "if" you'll get cancer, but "when". 

To support everyone out there, this month I'd like to be a part of the "Feel Your Boobies" campaign.  I know it sounds strange, but be a part of the solution and take care of yourself. You'll be happy you did!

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "We interrupt this regulary scheduled programming..."

Add Your Comment