0 comments

Friday's Favorites...Only in America

Published on 3.18.2011 in

Sunday night as Engineering Man was doing homework, I was reading/watching what little TV I could hear over Mini #1's movie.

Then...the best show in the world came on...

..No, it wasn't the Bachelor...

...It was "Only in America with Larry the Cable Guy."




















I have not laughed like that in a long time.

Some of my favorite Larry quotes...

On male alligators fighting over a mate:
"It's like the animal kingdom version of Jerry Springer."

On fireworks:
"Like Wal-Mart, most of them come from China."

On Roller-Derby blocking:
"Like you're two fat folks trying to get to a pudding buffet."

Classic.  Check it out...Tuesday nights on History Channel.

(fyi...haven't been paid or perked...just liked the show!)

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Friday's Favorites...Only in America"

Add Your Comment