0 comments

Thursday Things I Laugh At...

Published on 3.10.2011 in , ,

My sister's musical was this past Sunday...

...as I was sitting in the front row, a couple next to me started a conversation.

"Who are you here for?"

"My sister, the director."

"Oh!  You all have an older brother too, right?"

"Yes, we do."

"I think I've seen him in church before a couple times."

"Yes; I think he's been there a few times."

"And he and his wife always come to help at the musical too, right?  I always thought it was so nice of them to come and watch the kids for your sister when she's busy directing."

At this point...I knew something was wrong...

"Wait... that's not my brother...are you talking about my parents??"

"He's taller, has really dark black hair?"

"Yep...those are my parents."

So...Nephew #1 thinks Papa's old...and yet he's mistook for my brother...awesome.

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Thursday Things I Laugh At..."

Add Your Comment