0 comments

Friday's Favorites...an intro to my world...

Published on 4.15.2011 in ,

UPDATE:  Because of the awful weather here they're not coming....

Boo.




Mrs. P and Little Miss P are coming today.

Yep, they're making the trip from the big bad city and driving gravel roads to see me.

...I love her!...

And Little Miss P is going to be introduced to tractors, 4-wheelers, cows, dogs, dirt, and what darkness is really like.

If you've never been in the country at night, you should go.  Take the family, head out on a clear night and go look at the stars.

Be at least 10 miles from a city...or it doesn't work.  You will be amazed at the sky.

...anyway, so my favorite today is the fact that my two worlds are going to collide...

Little Miss P will LOVE being barefoot by the end of the trip, and won't want to leave the rickety bridge!

DSC_0127

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Friday's Favorites...an intro to my world..."

Add Your Comment