0 comments

Yep, I can do this...

Published on 4.12.2011 in ,

...and yet I don't have a single one in my own house.

Growing up my grandmother taught me how to do counted cross stitch.

I did a lot.

As Christmas gifts...

...and other gifts...

...and just because I could.

This one...I did for my sister-in-law for Christmas.
DSC_0989


I literally finished...
DSC_0992


...and framed it...
DSC_0993


...the day I gave it to her.  
DSC_0996


...I'm totally on top of finishing things on time.
DSC_0995


This one was for my sister.
DSC_1319


She got it in Chicago and asked me to do it for her.  It was done two years later.
DSC_1320


This one...I originally did to put on my sister's school auction.
DSC_1321


Mom wanted one, so I did another and gave it to her...unframed...'cause I'd just finished it.
DSC_1324


And this one, well, this one I did for the 4-H Fair.
DSC_1325


And then mom confiscated it.  It will be mine again one day.
DSC_1329


It took too much time to do.

I think I need to do another one; and keep it for myself this time...

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Yep, I can do this..."

Add Your Comment