2 comments

Friday's Favorites... One Click Pix

Published on 10.21.2011 in ,

As a photographer, I've been thoroughly disappointed with all the photo printing places that I've used over the past few years. Yes, they've been cheap, but 8x10s look...well, like crap!

As a bonus to my photography class, I actually received a $25 gift card to One Click Pix.

Never heard of them...and was interested to see how they're photos would turn out...

DSC_1488

Well...I've discovered the new place I'll be printing my enlargements!  

Amazing quality and unbelievably cheap...And 8x10 for $2.50!  :)
DSC_1493


Awesome!

**haven't been paid or perked...just liked 'em!**

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

2 Response to Friday's Favorites... One Click Pix

Anonymous
March 8, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Well you are just wonderful. We found out that you blogged about us! Thank you.

P.S. Have you been watching our Photoshop tutorials?

-Alex
OneClickPix.com

March 8, 2012 at 9:59 AM

You're welcome. Easily done for something that I truly enjoy. I have watched a few, but I actually have a design background, and took classes in college. I use your tutorial for a few new items.

Add Your Comment