1 comments

This week's DIY's...

Published on 10.04.2011 in , , ,

First up...a quick update to a garage sale find...

...went from ugly for $3 to this...
DSC_0982

...with a little help from some $1 leaves, leftover ribbon, and pinecones on hand.

Then, Friday evening I headed to a friend's to make Trick-or-Treat bags for the boys.
DSC_1025 DSC_1027


She had the brilliant idea to decorate a bag with their name... DSC_1028 


...and then put each year's costume on it.
DSC_1024 DSC_1029


Great, fun, quick way to remember what they were, and to have a keepsake from a holiday.

What "fall" diy have you done? Something classic, or something totally off the wall??  I'd love to see it!

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

1 Response to This week's DIY's...

October 13, 2011 at 10:45 PM

Speaking of Halloween costumes...I still have the Sandwich hanging in my coat closet....Just FYI.

Add Your Comment