0 comments

Family photos...and an ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Published on 6.06.2012 in

I took family photos last Monday for a fabulous couple...for the second time.  I was so fortunate to see a family grow and change.  
DSC_0025


And I loved every minute of it.
DSC_0040



...fortunately, they remembered how I take pictures...
DSC_0082



...and slipped into their normal routine...
DSC_0087



...aren't they fabulous??...
DSC_0150



...can you believe this gorgeous girl didn't used to want to smile...
DSC_0171




...how is that even possible...
DSC_0840



...I love how much they adore each other...
DSC_0207



...at least when I'm taking pictures of them...
DSC_0744



...and this dude...well, this time he was a little tough...
DSC_0594



...but mom could pull out his smile anytime...
DSC_0551


...overall I had a great time, and it pushed me to make a decision...
DSC_0713


I'm going to do it. I'm putting myself out there as a photographer. Taking pictures for whoever wants some memories for their walls. Like Andrea, the mother in the photos above said, "Mikaela goes into paparazzi mode and gets great pictures." And that's exactly what I want to give people. Moments of their lives that they never get to see because they're in them. Not just a posed shot, which is great, but memories.

If you'd like more information about my photography, and possibly scheduling your own shoot, visit my photography page on Facebook here...


Thank you all for the support!

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Family photos...and an ANNOUNCEMENT!!"

Add Your Comment