1 comments

Friday's Favorites...history...

Published on 6.01.2012 in ,

This is the headstone of my Great Great Grandparents.
DSC_0363


This is in the same cemetary as my great grandparents, my grandfather, my uncle, my cousin, and various other distant relatives. 

The cemetary is next to the church in Monday's post.
DSC_0398


The church was built in 1901 and was where my great grandmother was born.

The church is less than a mile from my parent's home and was where I was raised.
It was where I was baptized, where I did Christmas programs, where I was confirmed...
And...it's where Engineering Man and I were married.

History...

Glee's season finale was so very true...you really do have to have roots before branches.

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

1 Response to Friday's Favorites...history...

Erin Thorpe
June 1, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Cant believe you watch Glee!

Add Your Comment