0 comments

Mini #1's first baseball game...OR...The next 14+ years of our lives...

Published on 9.18.2012 in ,

***For those of you following my P90X saga, I'm skipping the next two weeks.  On Tuesday, October 1, I'll post our before and after final shots...***
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mini #1 had his first baseball game on Saturday.

It made me super happy.

One...because I love the game...

...and TWO...because it's 5-year-old baseball...  It's hilarious.

Anyway, here's some shots from the game...
 
...warming up with his coach...
DSC_0436

 
 
...running out the "throw" to first...


DSC_0459


 
 
 
...playing short...

DSC_0468


 
...Mini #2 was more thrilled with a stick than the game...
 
DSC_0470


 
...getting ready...

DSC_0500


 
...take a knee... 

DSC_0530


My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Mini #1's first baseball game...OR...The next 14+ years of our lives..."

Add Your Comment