3 comments

Monday's week in review...

Published on 9.17.2012 in

I did it!!  I took more photos this week.  And a couple videos...  Stay tuned this week for those!!

So, the week included a trip to the dentist...
Untitled
 
 
 
...some, um...accessorizing...
Untitled
 
 
 
...women in study...
Untitled
 
 
 
...babysitting...
Untitled
 
 
 
...amazing weather...
Untitled
 
 
 
...walking to the local ice cream shop...yes, my caloric intake equaled what I burned on the walk...
Untitled
 
 
 
...getting the DVD player fixed in the car...
Untitled
 
 
 
...Mini #2's first baseball game!!  (More pictures tomorrow)...
 
Untitled
 
 
 
...showing some Husker love for Engineering Man while he was off playing ARMY...
Untitled
 
 
 
...and finally getting the boys to see one of my favorite movies...(can anyone name it??)...
Untitled

How was your week/weekend??

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

3 Response to Monday's week in review...

September 17, 2012 at 1:57 PM

The Little Mermaid?!

September 17, 2012 at 3:02 PM

The Little Mermaid!

September 17, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Ding ding ding! Good job guys!

Add Your Comment