0 comments

Monday's Week in Review...

Published on 11.21.2011 in , , ,

This week included a visit from two of my favorite people...
DSC_0109

...this cutie and her mommy...
DSC_0112

...oh, and I made her a hat!...
DSC_0116

...Mini #1 had his very first Thanksgiving feast...
DSC_0123

...everyone in his class was asked what they were thankful for...
DSC_0129

...I was sad I didn't make the cut...
DSC_0130

...He loved playing with Little Miss P...
DSC_0134

...and even showed her the best breakfast...cereal and cartoons!...
DSC_0136

...after they left, we celebrated an early Thanksgiving...
DSC_0138

...with some super snuggly people...
DSC_0139

...that give awesome hugs...
DSC_0141

...and great kisses...
DSC_0142

This morning Mini #1 took off for Kansas with my in-laws.  He'll be spending the next week up north, and then will head to my brother's later in the week.  I'm trying to decide if having him gone will mean a lot accomplished at my house, or if Mini #2 and I will just snuggle on the couch...

So far...snuggling has totally won out!

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Monday's Week in Review..."

Add Your Comment