0 comments

Friday's Favorites...made in America...

Published on 1.20.2012 in , ,

I've started to understand the importance of handmade and "Made in America."  

Let's just say I'm on the bandwagon that China doesn't need any more of our money.

No, I'm not going psycho with checking all my children's clothing to make sure we're feeling the American love, but I have started to do little things when possible.

Namely checking the label on the yarn I use...

Yep, that' right...I'm already making my stuff in America, so why not use stuff that's made in America?  

So, I recently found this...
DSC_0638



...hello gorgeous...
DSC_0639



Anyone want something Made in America?

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Friday's Favorites...made in America..."

Add Your Comment