0 comments

The Mantel Chronicles... Valentine's edition...

Published on 1.25.2012 in , ,

Who doesn't love a little red and love in his or her life?
DSC_0755

...fun fact...my roommate (and great friend) gave me this poster while Engineering Man was deployed...
DSC_0756

...Oh, and my cousin (and great friend) knows my affinity toward lanterns and gave me the one above for Christmas this past year...


The other two black and white photos are from Engineering Man and I's engagement shoot that was done by my college roommate (and great friend)  The Cake Chick!...
DSC_0758





















How are you preparing for Valentine's Day? Any new decorations up??

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "The Mantel Chronicles... Valentine's edition..."

Add Your Comment