0 comments

Tuesday's week in review...

Published on 1.03.2012 in ,

I know...I'm a day off...

I just wanted to do my resolutions yesterday, so it worked better for this today...

Oh, and it gave me an extra day to go psycho and reorganize/redo the furniture in the house...  :)

This week mini #1 took a hold of the camera...
DSC_0370

...and then I took it back on Engineering Man...

...the boys played with their Christmas toys...
DSC_0382

...and tried to help a friend when he was helping us...
DSC_0398

...we went to a super fun New Year's party...
DSC_0406

...that had Perry the Platypus...
DSC_0410

...and cheese!...
DSC_0414

...photo bomb...
DSC_0416

...Mini #1 found a new friend...
DSC_0417

...I took a horrible picture...
DSC_0422

...and then a good picture...
DSC_0423

...drank some special champagne...
DSC_0430

...and enjoyed it very safely!...
DSC_0433

Hope 2012 is all you want it to be and more!!

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Tuesday's week in review..."

Add Your Comment