1 comments

Friday's Favorites...NINJA!

Published on 7.27.2012 in

Engineering Man broke my blender last week.

And when I say broke, I mean punch a hole through the side of it and popped out the bottom.

It was epic.

And, since we've been eating healthier and have been craving smoothies, he took me to Target this past weekend to pick up a new toy for me.

Introducing the newest member of our family...

The Ninja!
Source: target.com via Mikaela on Pinterest

I think I'm in love...

It has super sharp blades, cuts everything, and made snow cone ice in about 3 seconds.

:)

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

1 Response to Friday's Favorites...NINJA!

Erin Thorpe
July 30, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Oh you should've told me! I have the Ninja brand new in box and we never use it!

Add Your Comment