0 comments

P90X...Week 1; Day 1...

Published on 7.03.2012 in


Oh Lord...I cannot believe I'm posting this...
We're going to Costa Rica for a wedding in January.
Trust me...My body is NOT Costa Rica body ready...
Because of that, Engineering Man, one of the grooms, and I are all doing P90X to prepare.
Engineering Man had the brilliant idea (note sarcasm) to take a before and after picture.
As extra incentive for myself, I'll be posting my weekly photos...
...as I said in the beginning. Lord help me.
If you're squeamish you can avert your gaze...
Here is last Monday's photos (We started Week 2 yesterday)...

P90X...Week 1...Day 1...
DSC_0344

DSC_0343

DSC_0342
It can only get better from here, right??


My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "P90X...Week 1; Day 1..."

Add Your Comment