0 comments

My Valentine's Day presents

Published on 2.16.2010 in , , , ,

I actually got two Valentine's Day presents from Engineering Man, Mini #1 and Mini #2.

The first, according to EM, was something I didn't know I needed yet, but I would want.

It was my mother's ring for Mini #2.
Mini #1's ring was my first Mother's Day present, and EM went back to the place we got it so that it would match.  The rings are stackable, so I'll be able to wear them together. 


I always wanted stackable rings so that each child could have their own back someday.  I mean really, who wants a ring from their mom that has their siblings birthstones in it?

My other present was this:

Yep, that's right.  It's a 2010 Mazda CX-9.

All I can say is that I'm spoiled.

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "My Valentine's Day presents"

Add Your Comment