0 comments

Thursday Things I Giggle When I Hear...

Published on 2.11.2010 in , ,

Week 37's been brutual.  Exhaustion has crept in and over lunch one day I desperately needed a nap to make it through work the rest of the day.

Mini #1 walked in to the bedroom as I was laying down for my quickie nap, and said the following:

"Mommy, what you doing?"

"I'm sleeping buddy.  I'm tired."

"You tired mommy?"

"Yes buddy."

"Baby bothering you mommy?"

"Yes buddy."

"You take a nap, Mommy?"

"Yes, buddy. Can you go find Sissy?  Mommy really wants to sleep."

"Sure Mommy."

I breathed a sigh of relief and snuggled deeper under the covers.

And then I heard the following said to our dog who was curled up on the floor in our room...

"ORION.  Come out NOW.  Mommy trying to sweep.  Be beawy tuiet."

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Thursday Things I Giggle When I Hear..."

Add Your Comment