2 comments

Wednesday Words of Wisdom...

Published on 2.03.2010 in , ,


A friend of mine once told me that whenever you're stressed, frustrated, and feel like you'll flip out on the next person who even acknowledges your existence, to sing "Jesus Loves Me."

Her reasoning?  How can you possibly stay mad when you sing "Jesus Loves Me."

I don't think she ever took into account the times when the reason you need to sing the song is a two-year-old loudly screaming in your ear, "Jesus loves me...dis I know...fer da Bible tells me so..." as you are trying to talk on the phone.

I may need to rethink my stress relieving tactic...

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

2 Response to Wednesday Words of Wisdom...

Christie
February 6, 2010 at 11:56 AM

HA! Hmm, I don't have any advice for that situation. Duct tape maybe? j/k!

February 8, 2010 at 4:27 PM

and yet duct tape felt like a viable option at the time! :)

Add Your Comment