0 comments

Friday's Favorite Things...Sedgwick County Zoo

Published on 8.20.2010 in , ,

The zoo in Wichita is unbelievable.

Don't get me wrong.  I'm not biased at all as I grew up never going to the Sedgwick County zoo until we moved here.

And, I've been to a lot of zoos.

They have lions...


...flamingos...

















...peacocks...

...bears...

...gorillas...



















...tigers...


...rhinos...


...giraffes...


...hippos...


...meerkats...

...and an exotic petting zoo with each of the continents...
Most of the animals have amazing habitats, and for those that don't, the zoo has a plan to improve them.

I love the layout of the zoo and especially enjoy the fact that you don't have to walk far to see animals.  With a 3-year-old and another one in a stroller, that's rather important.

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Friday's Favorite Things...Sedgwick County Zoo"

Add Your Comment