0 comments

Monday's weekend in review...

Published on 8.09.2010 in , , , ,

This weekend I put my camera down and enjoyed my boys.

Our house has kinda been in a little upheaval lately and I just wanted to focus on my family for a while.

Hence the missing posts last week.

What I can share with you about this weekend though was...

...cleaning out a closet (see tomorrow's post)...

...attending a wedding of some good friends...

















...reorganizing Mini #1's toys (see tomorrow's post)...

...being exhausted from fishing...


















...and desperately wanting  part of daddy's popsicle...

























And now it's Monday.  Oh 5 p.m....please oh please come early. 

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Monday's weekend in review..."

Add Your Comment