0 comments

What I (and Engineering Man) have been doing...

Published on 8.10.2010 in ,

For reasons I hope to share soon (and no...I'm not pregnant), I've been a little busy lately...doing some crazy reorganization and general cleanup around the house.

Unfortunately I keep forgetting to take my "before" photos.

Basically imagine all of this...

















...and everything that's put into it's place, strewn everywhere in the pictures below...that's what it looked like before. 


Mini #1's toys...

















Guest bedroom closet...










































































Master bedroom closet...

























I've also done Mini #1's closet, mini #2's closet, the hall closet and the linen closet.  They weren't as dramatic of a change as the above three.  Unfortunately I still have this one to do...


















UGH...

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "What I (and Engineering Man) have been doing..."

Add Your Comment