2 comments

Thursday thing I Never Thought I'd Hear...

Published on 8.12.2010 in ,

Engineering Man and I were driving to Manhattan for a friend's wedding.

He was sitting in back with the boys and had his feet on the center console.

The following was what came out of his mouth...

"If I would make my foot into a fist and hit you in the mouth would I have kicked you or punched you?"

And that...ladies and gentleman...is the question of the day...

What do you think?  Would it have been a kick or a punch?

(btw...don't we all think it's appropriate to have this question on Dustin and I's 10 year anniversary of being together?  Speaks volumes for our relationship...doesn't it?)

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

2 Response to Thursday thing I Never Thought I'd Hear...

August 12, 2010 at 9:39 AM

still a kick..if he could make a fist he would be a freak, so it wouldn't matter :)

August 12, 2010 at 9:48 AM

hahahaha...awesome. I'll have to take a picture of it bc it is quite fist-like.

Add Your Comment