2 comments

About this photo...

Published on 1.19.2011 in , ,

...this was taken at the Columbian Theatre in Wamego by a good friend, Brenna...

...this was the third time I had done the show there...

...if you don't know what show it is, you are NOT from Kansas...


...yes, I'm the one with the giant tiara...

...yes, I have fake eyelashes with bling...

...my friend The Cake Chick taught me how to put them on; she's a former pageant chick...

...no, that is not Mini #2; it's Mini #1...

...Mini #1's shirt says Flight Crew... (another "About this photo" will explain)

...my friend in this picture is probably one of  my most favorite people in the world...unfortunately I haven't talked to her since her wedding this summer...

...WOW, I need to work on that...

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

2 Response to About this photo...

January 19, 2011 at 11:20 AM

Aww, I think I took this photo! The memories. :)

January 19, 2011 at 3:41 PM

You're right! I've added the notation... :)

Add Your Comment