0 comments

Monday's Week in Review...

Published on 1.03.2011 in

After the joy of the holiday season and being reminded of the many blessings we have, I just wanted to share the following:

Welcome back to reality...

Now that we've gone over that little tidbit, on to the show...

This past week included a trip out to my dad's "shooting range"...




...and the gang was all there...

...even Mr. High School... 

...Mr. K and Little Miss Thing came...

...Little Miss Thing even took her dad's advice...

...and learned...

...how to shoot a gun...

...the little ones took control of the puller...

...while the littlest hid in the bushes with Papa...

...ate milo...

...chilled with Dad...

...and Mom FINALLY got a picture of both of his dimples...

...Papa took a turn...
...(yep; that's a shell...I was stoked when I saw that picture)...

...Mr. High School got great at tracking the clay...

...and then I got this shot!...

...they spiced things up by throwing a couple...

...and I checked out Engineering Man...

...for New Year's we went to go see this mini...

...who LOVES to eat...

...and all the boys rough housed...as usual...

...we wrapped up the weekend by starting Mr. High School on Life Lesson #1...

(Check back this week for more on that!)

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Monday's Week in Review..."

Add Your Comment