2 comments

About this photo...

Published on 2.23.2011 in ,

This is Engineering Man and I at a friend's "Redneck BBQ."

...best time EVER...

...no, the tattoo on my boob is not real...

...yes, I really did wear those curlers when I was younger, to bed...

...everything we were wearing was our own...

...yes, I find that very sad, and surprisingly, it made my cheapskate side happy...

...and yes, even those Wranglers were in Engineering Man's closet...

...and the "Nice Rack" hat...

...thank you Engineering Man...

...maybe we should rethink that whole "gonna turn the boys into pro athletes" thing...

...what pro athlete would be birthed from that????....

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

2 Response to About this photo...

February 23, 2011 at 10:03 AM

LOL! I like that you owned all of your garb, went to a Trailer Trash Murder Mystery party recently and am also a little disturbed to say that some of the things I used I actually still wear. Haven't worn them in that combo but wear them none the less. Good to know I'm not alone.

February 27, 2011 at 1:06 PM

That was a great time... And of course we could make a pro athlete, a lot come from parents like that.

Add Your Comment