0 comments

Friday's Favorites...a semblance of normalcy

Published on 2.11.2011 in

Today is the beginning of stage 3...

...well, maybe 4....

...in the stages of finally being settled.

You see, stage 1 was when Engineering Man took his new job and we (me and the boys) were still living in Wichita.

Stage 2 was when we moved into corporate housing for a month...

Stage 3 has been living with our cousins...

Stage 4 is now me living with my parents as EM attends some military training...

I think we might actually reach the fifth and final stage in July.

Our house might be built...

We might actually be living together in Texas...

...please note I've said might as God always seems to have crazy plans for us...

BUT today...

...well, today is a Friday Favorite because right now I'm on my way to my parents...

...to this gorgeous part of the country...

...to be the best mother, wife, and daughter I can be for the next 4 months.

Wish me luck!


My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Friday's Favorites...a semblance of normalcy"

Add Your Comment