0 comments

About this photo...

Published on 2.16.2011 in

This is a photo of me and all my cousins on my mom's side...
...the same ones that were in the picture on Monday...

...I'm the one on the bottom row in the blue shirt with the stunner glasses...

...I love the clothes...

...and yes, there is a set of twins in this picture...

...I'm about 90% certain Grandma still has that tree...

...the couch in the background is right now in my storage unit...

...We lost one cousin, the one next to me in the red, way before we should have...

...I miss him...

...everyone in this photo, beside my siblings, are all K-State fans...

...I dealt with a LOT of purple growing up...

...I still deal with a lot of purple...

...Best part of all??  All cousins, and their significant others, well, except my brother and sister-in-law, got together this past Friday; and had a BLAST...

...well...at least the girls did...

...sorry guys...we'll try to be a little quieter next time...HA!

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "About this photo..."

Add Your Comment