0 comments

DIY of the week...Appreciation Puzzle

Published on 2.15.2011 in ,

Before I left Texas Mrs. K asked me to help with Teacher Appreciation Week...
















...one project was an Appreciation Puzzle...
















...group effort led to some great ideas...
















...we used a poster board to hand draw out a puzzle for each class at the school...
















...we then put lines for the students to write their names, wrote BACK so the students new what side to decorate...
















...and also wrote out a system so we knew how to put each class's puzzle together quickly...

...unfortunately because of the ice/snow, I didn't ge tthe chance to finish them all for Mr. K...
















...but we got quite a few back...
















...THIS has got to be my favorite...
















...I mean really?  Who doesn't love Snickers?... 

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "DIY of the week...Appreciation Puzzle"

Add Your Comment