0 comments

Friday's Favorites...twins; outside the body

Published on 7.22.2011 in , , ,

A girlfriend of mine has been on bed rest for almost 10 weeks...

This past week she delivered to very healthy twins...six weeks early.

She doesn't know this...well, now she probably does...but she's my hero.  I know her dedication to the children, her unselfish nature, and her undying love for those two unborn was a very large part in them being super healthy and doing so well.  

And, this past weekend, Engineering Man and I were able to get a sitter and go see them...

...and of course the room is super dark...awesome...

So, here was my best attempt...at least, that day...  :)

DSC_0762

DSC_0807

DSC_0804

DSC_0809
DSC_0802

DSC_0796

DSC_0791

DSC_0764

DSC_0790

DSC_0772

DSC_0812




My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Friday's Favorites...twins; outside the body"

Add Your Comment