0 comments

Friday's Unfavorites...

Published on 7.29.2011 in , ,

If you've ever used a moving company to move your crap, you know exactly what I'm going to say is my unfavorite...

...see that little red tag...
DSC_0833

...that little red tag is on every loose piece of furniture that we own...

...everything from the table legs of our patio furniture...yes, one on each leg, the table itself, the umbrella, the umbrella stand, the umbrella post, each of the 4 ceramic pieces that go on the table, and the 6 patio chairs...

...that means what I would think of as 1 piece...well, there were actually 18 little red tags...

...basically, I'm still finding these...*bleeping* little red tags every where...

...my latest find...on our bed; that I've slept on for two weeks; walked to this side of at least twice a day (once to get out of and once to get in bed)...
DSC_0832

...I'm going to be finding these things for years...maybe I should just leave them there for when we move again...

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Friday's Unfavorites..."

Add Your Comment