0 comments

Monday's Week in Review...

Published on 7.11.2011 in

The past week it seemed that my camera was never close to me...

...sorry about that...

...but I did get a few in...

So, the week was checking out our neighbor's construction...
DSC_0353

...look momma...
DSC_0354

...a new window...
DSC_0355

...a DIY project...
DSC_0356
...(stay tuned for more tomorrow)...

...uh oh...
DSC_0366
...no, it's not "uh oh" if you did it on purpose...
DSC_0368
...cleaning out my purses...
DSC_0370

...(yes, this was all just from my purses...stay tuned this week for more info)...

...mmmm...watermelon from the Farmer's Market...
DSC_0393

...big boys...
DSC_0395

...and yes, you did see coupons...
DSC_0396

...and playing Wii...
DSC_0400

I know, I know...I've been in the house a week now and should have pictures up....

I don't.  UGH.  I'll work on it this week and maybe I'll surprise you with a weekend post of a house tour. 

:)  

Maybe...

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "Monday's Week in Review..."

Add Your Comment