0 comments

The DIY Advent wreath...

Published on 12.14.2011 in , , ,

As a kid, one of the coolest things I loved about Christmas was the Advent wreath.

It was so fun to see each new candle being lit...

...anticipation at its finest...

So, I wanted to do the same for the boys...only...cheap.  Because well, I'm cheap.

So, I stuck a random red candle in the middle of my garage sale find...
DSC_0320

...used little votives...
DSC_0319

...and some quarter Christmas candle decorations...

...and voila!  Super simple (and free) Advent wreath.
DSC_0318

Mini #1 loves telling me how close we are to Christmas.

AND...that when we light the fourth candle is when we're going to be FLYING in an airplane to see the grandparents. 

I'm so excited!!!

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "The DIY Advent wreath..."

Add Your Comment