0 comments

This week...

Published on 12.27.2011 in

We returned from Kansas on Monday night at 8 p.m.

Monday night into Tuesday morning, Mini #2 decided he wasn't going to sleep.

This morning...my alarm went off at 5 a.m., to take Engineering Man to the hospital for ear surgery.

We got back at 4:30 p.m.

And the boys...well, if anyone has ever been around their children's grandparents for a week and then tried to return to normalcy...well, you'll understand what the boys were like when I returned.

And well, Engineering Man can't turn his head or bend over without feeling sick.

So, all this means is, well,  I'm exhausted.  And will post when I feel like I can string two sentences together.

Oh, wait...I already did that??  Maybe string two sentences and a picture together.

Yep, that'll do.

And until that time, I'll be thanking my lucky stars that I have a family that is healthy and friends that are helpful!

God is great!!

My boys don't share, but if you want to...

Related Posts

No Response to "This week..."

Add Your Comment